Do you have at least 3 years of digital marketing experience in a nonprofit organization?
Does your marketing experience include paid social media campaigns?
Are you skilled in Google Analytics?
We are currently in search of a Marketing and Communications Associate for an Association in Downtown Chicago, IL. This is a temp to perm, full time opportunity.
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Marketing and Communication Associate
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
Our client is seeking a Marketing and Communications Associate who will be responsible for collaborating with project leaders to develop and execute strategies, apply knowledge and gather data, write copy, track, monitor and work within budgets and provide reports on activities and results.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of nonprofit marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Agency experience with focus on production, preferred
- Ability to develop strategic plans that incorporates multiple communication mediums
- High degree of flexibility with an ability to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in email, CRM, website and events management software preferred
- Knowledge of website/social media analytics is preferred
- Experience in basic design software is a plus
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to execute strategies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Highly organized and good time management skills
- Interest and familiarity in multiple marketing areas such as B2B, CRM and event planning is a must
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Thoughtfully design and oversee relevant marketing metrics
- Manage the day-to-day functioning of our email communications
- Develop strategic plans that integrate multiple communication mediums
- Set goals, determine the best approach and formulate marketing strategies
- Create and write marketing copy for projects
- Serve as department’s primary content production assistant
- Work in partnership with project leaders to develop projects and strategies for the overall marketing plan of the association
- Design internal best practices for list cleansing, management and segmentation
- Provide reports on project activity and results
- Monitor, track and work within project budgets
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing and Communications Associate” in the subject line. Also, please attach 2-3 marketing-focused writing samples to the email for review.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.