Are you a mission-driven professional, seeking an exciting opportunity on a nonprofit fundraising team? Do you enjoy engaging with your community and donors? Are you empowered by achieving goals with your team and growing professionally?
We are currently in search of a Development Associate for a Legal Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Legal Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Development Associate
DURATION: Temporary with potential for permanent hire
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY SALARY: $15-20/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? As a Development Associate, you will contribute to the organization by helping the Director of Donor and Community Engagement meet fundraising goals and carry out initiatives. Your main responsibilities will include development efforts in preparation for a fundraising gala, database management, and providing general administrative support to the department.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a nonprofit setting on a fundraising, marketing, or communications team preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and mail merges
- Enjoys engaging with donors, team members, and community
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong phone presence
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Call and thank donors for their contributions, including individual and major donors
- Collect donations for fundraising gala
- Enter and track RSVPs to gala in database
- Maintain management of donation spreadsheet
- Collect donor information for records
- Perform mail merges
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.