Do you have a strong background in supervisory accounting? Are you interested in honoring the armed forces community? Are you an effective communicator and leader who can successfully manage a team?
We are currently in search of a Accounting Manager for a Foundation. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Accounting Manager reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial activities and organizational accounts including managing budgets, developing internal accounting policies, managing accounts payable/receivable, creating frequent accounting reports,and ensuring the integrity of financial data. Additionally, you will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing a successful accounting team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA in Accounting
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- Adept at accounting technology: Peachtree, Innfinnity, Sage, Outlook, Excel
- Collaborative and great at building relationships
- Demonstrable leadership experience
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage the accounting team’s performance
- Enforce compliance with federal and local regulations regarding wages, leave of absence, meal/rest breaks, record keeping, and reporting
- Create internal accounting policies with CFO
- Develop accounting reports for senior management
- Participate in hiring, promotions, and termination decisions regarding accounting team
- Manage department’s accounts payable/receivable
- Prepare organization’s financial calendar, indicating dates pertinent to banks, income, investments, journal entries, inventories, and transactions
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to JSoares@cnpstaffing.com with “Accounting Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.