Do you enjoy making travel arrangements?
Are you a logistical genius
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Human Rights Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Human Rights Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~ 3 months)
SCHEDULE: 25 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? National organization passionate about advocating for human rights is looking for an administrative assistant to help coordinate travel for their annual summit. This person will work with 200+ invited guests to book flights, make hotel arrangements and answer questions as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of work experience preferred
- Experience in executive travel arrangements required
- Able to make meticulous lists in Microsoft Excel
- Friendly with great verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Survey Monkey helpful, but not required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Connect with invited guests to book travel arrangements
- Document information and confirmations in Excel spreadsheet
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Travel Expert” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.