Do you have 2+ years of administrative support experience?
Are you passionate about working with members of a Healthcare Organization?
We are currently in search of a Membership Assistant for a Healthcare Organization. The position is based in Lanham, MD. This is a part-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Organization
LOCATION: Lanham, MD (not metro accessible)
POSITION TITLE: Membership Assistant
SCHEDULE: 20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership Assistant will provide customer support to members by phone and email. This person will serve as the first point of contact for visitors and callers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of administrative support experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with I4A or other membership database preferred
- Tech savvy, able to address questions regarding website or applications via phone and email
- Customer-service oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Serve as brand ambassador for membership organization by engaging with the general public via phone, email and potentially social media
- Process member applications and payments
- Database maintenance
- Inform members of other services offered by the organization
- Inventory maintenance and communicating with vendors
- Update member education platform
- Serve as executive assistant by managing mailings, events and invitations, communicating with board members and managing other documents as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Membership Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.