Do you have administrative or experience? Are you interested in working in a membership organization? Do you possess a high attention to detail?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Membership Organization. The position is based in Palo Alto. This is a temporary, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Membership Organization
LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
SALARY: $15 – $20/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Executive Director, this individual would possess a high attention to detail in order to cross-check spreadsheets and assist with research documentation correction.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of administrative or data management experience.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF experience a plus.
- Strong computer, organizational, and time management skills.
- Possess a professional demeanor and works well in a small team.
- Works well on tight deadlines and stays organized.
- Comfortable completing routine tasks and has a knack for precision.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Filing paperwork appropriately.
- Comparing spreadsheets and grouping PDF files accordingly.
- Ensuring all data is kept intact and precise.
- Scan PDF documents for errors and identify corrections.
- Other follow-up tasks as assigned.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.