Do you have 1+ year of experience in administration at an association?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Healthcare Professionals’ Association. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Professionals’ Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance to various Directors at the organization. They will perform duties related to scheduling meetings, office management and Board relations. This is a new, temporary to permanent opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience required
- Experience working in a membership organization strongly desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Customer service oriented with a can-do attitude
- Prior experience with Association Management Software preferred
- Able to learn new technology quickly required
- Proven ability to communicate with Board of Directors strongly preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Completing administrative work on behalf of Directors
- Scheduling meetings and prepping meeting facilities
- Answering incoming calls and managing general inbox
- Support the Board of Directors, Board of Trustees and Board Committees
- Take meeting minutes
- Other tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.