Are you passionate about mental health issues? Do you have experience providing administrative support to high-level nonprofit professionals? Have you greeted visitors and provided high level customer service?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Daly City, CA. This is a temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Daly City, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: 4-6 weeks
HOURLY RATE: $16.87-$20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide direct support to the Program Director and interact with staff and clients. You will deliver mail to appropriate staff members, answer phones, greet guests, and completed other administrative tasks, as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of experience providing administrative support
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Adept in all Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and is extremely organized
- Ability to remain extremely organized
- Possesses a friendly and approachable demeaner and positive attitude
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Provide support at reception desk, answering calls and greeting visitors
- Prepare and edit documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Maintain office supplies for department
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.