Do you have 3+ years of administrative and/or development experience?
Are you detail-oriented with strong computer and database skills?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a National Fundraising Organization. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: National Fundraising Organization
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
SALARY: $45k-55k Annual
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant serves as the first point of contact for the organization and reports to the Executive Director. She/he will provide support for two regional staff members who work remotely and will work closely with the Director of Finance and Administration as well as the Marketing team in the Bethesda Office. The work of this office goes to support a youth-at-risk program abroad.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of administrative/development experience required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite
- CRM database experience strongly preferred (Donor Perfect)
- Research and/or event planning experience a plus
- Must be able to work independently
- Intrinsically motivated with a can-do attitude
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters
- Manage database entries including processing of all transactions
- Generate reports to support fundraising activities
- Answer phones and maintain office inventory
- Support Marketing team with email marketing campaigns
- Research donors and foundations
- Maintain grant calendar for proposals and reports
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.