Are you an experienced Administrative professional? Do you have experience with Project and Database Management? Are you passionate about providing social services to high needs communities?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp to Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temp to Perm
HOURS: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the Chief Medical Officer of the organization, and their management team. You will fulfill administrative duties such as answering telephones, managing mail distribution, scheduling, telephone screening and managing the internal database system. You are experienced in preparing for meetings and have experience in Project Management. You will bring your proactive, self-starter attitude to this role and the organization.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time off
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4-6 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities, sound judgment and ability to perform well under pressure
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- Database experience preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assisting Director with communications, including scheduling, mailing and managing walk-in guests; Handling documents such as graphs and completing research
- Prioritize demands needed by program staff
- Providing administrative support and coordination of events and special projects for committees, staff and interns
- Prepare meeting space for presentations and events, including minutes
- Maintain files and database
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Operations Director” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.