Do you have 1-3 years of administrative experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Nonprofit Organization. The position is based in DMV area.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Organization
LOCATION: DMV area
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
HOURLY PAY: $14.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Looking for administrative professional with 1-3 years of experience in managing office tasks including filing, data entry, receptionist duties, etc. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects required
- Reliable, team player with a passion for mission-driven work
- Experience with donor databases or accounting software a huge plus
- Prior experience supporting executives and managing calendars a plus
- Prior experience with QuickBooks
- Background in accounts payable/accounts receivable
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CNP Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.