Are you an entry-level administrative assistant looking to work with an international organization?
Do you enjoy supporting higher level executives?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an International Trade Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Trade Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
SCHEDULE: 37 hours/week; to begin in early May
HOURLY PAY: $14.00 – $16.08/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Fast-paced office environment working on an international scale. The Administrative Assistant will assist the CEO on a daily basis with scheduling and expense reports. Will also interact frequently with board members and setting up meetings and events. Looking for someone who is dedicated and able to pick up new skills quickly.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of administrative work preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Powerpoint and eager to convert written text into clear presentations
- Comfortable utilizing all other Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience writing expense reports in Sharepoint a plus
- Willingness to tackle difficult or complex tasks
- Self-starter who is highly dedicated and detail-oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Managing the CEO’s schedule
- Coordinating board meetings
- Writing expense reports
- Meeting and event set-up
- Creating Powerpoint presentations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.