Do you have events experience including logistics, coordinating, and implementation?
Do you have passion for serving nonprofit organizations?
Are you considered a detail-oriented individual who often is viewed as a “perfectionist”?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Faith-based Organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-based Organization
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
SALARY: $13 – $15/hour
DURATION: Ongoing, possibly Temp-to-Perm
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Administrative Assistant will perform general administrative responsibilities within a nationally-recognized organization.
Our client is a community-driven organization that helps connect their target population in Atlanta and around the world through various programs, services, and affiliates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Undergraduate degree required
- Previous non-profit experience required
- Experience with coordinating events
- Proficiency in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce is a PLUS
- Professional demeanor both in person and on the phone
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing event coordination and planning
- Provide administrative support and scheduling for staff
- Communicate with staff and members as necessary regarding meetings and events (may include overnight travel and domestic travel)
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FT Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.