Do you have experience scheduling meetings and managing calendars?
Do you consider yourself to be well-organized?
Are you the most detail-oriented person you know?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Associate for a Philanthropy Education Network. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Philanthropy Education Network
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Associate
Is This Your Dream Job? This person performs the administrative tasks for the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer. This person must be detail-oriented and have experience managing multiple schedules, coordinating meetings and travel, and providing key administrative support for annual conferences, meetings, and events. This is a small office that is committed maximizing philanthropy’s effectiveness.
- Competitive health benefits package.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience managing calendars, travel, and expense reports.
- Experience using customer relationship management systems and databases; Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong attention to detail and strong planning and organizational skills.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintaining calendars, schedules, and arranging travel.
- Managing general phone line, responding to member inquiries, and greeting office guests.
- Assisting Director of Operations with general office management duties.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.