Do have 3 years or more experience in administrative/executive support with outstanding organizational skills?
Do have previous experience working in a nonprofit membership association?
Do you have strong computer skills and exceptional written/verbal communication skills?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Coordinator for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Northwest Chicagoland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Northwest Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Coordinator
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
SALARY: $45,000 – 55,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Executive Director and Associate Executive Director in a wide-range of administrative and project management duties related to both the general operation of the organization and its various programs and committees
Our client is a membership-based healthcare association.
- Health, Dental, Life
- Vacation & PTO
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3 or more years Administrative/Executive Support experience required
- Experience working in a nonprofit membership association required, professional membership or healthcare related organization preferred
- Strong computer skills & proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and mail-merge programs required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize with multiple deadlines
- Exceptional support skills including the ability to respond to members, internal staff and others in a professional, knowledgeable and friendly manner
- Excellent organizational, analytical and administrative skills with the ability to take a proactive, self-directed approach to projects
- Ability to travel to local and national meetings (5-8 days per yr.) required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide assistance to Executive Director, Associate Executive Director, and senior staff as needed
- Assist the Associate Executive Director with development & distribution of electronic/linked Executive Council agenda books
- Assist with the application/nomination process for leadership/committee positions including feedback letters & appointment letters
- Assist with responding to general inquiries from leaders and members
- Assist with all aspects of the Annual Meeting
- Maintain timelines on key programs and activities
- Assist with proofing various publications, website, program material, blast emails and mobile app
- Assist with general records management and overall administration
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.