Are you an energetic and detail oriented professional, with a passion to serve the nonprofit sector?
We are currently in search of an Administrative and Data-Entry Assistant for Careers In Nonprofits. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Administrative and Data Entry Assistant
HOURLY PAY: $12.00
Is This Your Dream Job? We are a growing, fast-paced, and team-oriented company who is making a difference in the nonprofit community. We have received Inavero’s Best of Staffing for the 3rd year in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction. We’re looking for smart, humble and hungry people to join our team!
Candidates should have extraordinary attention to detail, time management, and a “can do” attitude. You should be eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities and learn from a team of experienced, successful nonprofit staffing experts.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Experience providing administrative support to a team
- Demonstrated success with fast-paced, high-volume work
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with a Customer Management System is preferred
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Skilled in meeting multiple goals and expectations
- Positive, hardworking individual with strong interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Completing data entry and administrative support tasks and projects
- Writing job descriptions and candidate summaries to present to clients
- Posting/marketing job descriptions to relevant outlets, including social media
- Handling and filing confidential candidate paperwork
- Conducting professional reference checks upon request
- Entering accurate and informational data into our company database
- Other duties as assigned, in support of the Temp Division and the DC Office
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative and Data Entry Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.