Are you an experienced Atlanta-area Administrative Professional looking for a new position?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
We are currently in search of Atlanta-area Administrative Professionals at all levels for consideration of exciting opportunities in the nonprofit sector!
Why work for a Nonprofit? For nonprofit professionals, it’s more than a job – it’s an opportunity to make a real difference. Nonprofits offer the chance to utilize the skills and experiences you’ve acquired to make a lasting impact in a variety of areas. Whether you are just starting out your career in the nonprofit sector or have worked for 30 years in the field, we would love to consider you for new opportunities that come along! Previous experience in the nonprofit sector preferred.
We are seeking individuals with previous titles such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Data Entry Specialist
- Operations Coordinator/Manager/Director
- Human Resources Coordinator/Manager/Director
Prior experience with at least one of the following programs/databases is a plus!
- Raiser’s Edge
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- Mail Merge
- Google Analytics
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 3x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- We have been recognized and ranked #60 on the Forbes “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” list.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Seeking Admin Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!