Do you have at least 1 year administrative experience?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and exceptional communication skills?
Do you have passion for serving nonprofit organizations?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Specialist for a foundation. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, temp to perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Specialist
SALARY: $15 – $18/hour; Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Administrative Specialist will provide administrative support to the Foundation and will be responsible for greeting guests, answering phones, daily office management and upkeep, and written projects as assigned. The Administrative Specialist is responsible for working collaboratively and independently to complete projects and assigned duties.
Benefits (in the permanent capacity only) include:
- Health, dental, and vision
- Lunch, parking, and gym benefits
- Generous holiday schedule
- Summer Hours: Early closure on Friday
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of professional experience in an administrative support role
- Experience which includes answering phones, greeting guests, and providing detailed organizational information
- Undergraduate degree required
- Previous non-profit experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word) and Google Calendar
- Professional demeanor both in person and on the phone
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with high worth constituents
- Ability to meet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Office Greeter – Welcomes visitors to the Foundation offices.
- Hostess/Tour Guide – Planning ahead and turning on all lights and gallery media, adjusting the A/C as necessary, planning tours as meetings are scheduled and organizing other work accordingly. Execute tours as requested with Foundation guests.
- Proper set up of meeting rooms.
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and clutter free.
- Ensure that beverages are in the refrigerator in the meeting room.
- Ensure the Smart Board in meeting room is functioning and set up before meeting occurs.
- Place meeting materials at the proper seats.
- Phone – Primary telephone support for the office. Assists callers, logs calls, and delivers messages to staff.
- Calendar Management – Scheduling meetings and meeting rooms; assist with coordination when conflicts arise, ensure that you will be available as guests arrive and after meetings for guest tours.
- Project work – Review and summarize relevant literature for dissemination internally, assist Foundation executives as requested.
- Assist in preparing and scheduling items for overnight delivery as well as preparing labels for file folders.
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Admin Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.