Are you looking to empower the homeless, and build impactful partnerships in a diverse role?
We are currently in search of an Assistant Director of Corporate Partnerships for an social services organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Tenleytown Metro)
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Director of Corporate Partnerships
DURATION: Approx. 3 months
SCHEUDLE: Part-time (20 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $23.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Assistant Director of Corporate Partnerships, will work closely with the Chief Development Officer to manage relationships with corporate entities, and implement and refine the workplace for a signature event.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of fundraising experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience with corporate and individual donor cultivation
- Board knowledge of fundraising principles and all aspects of the gift cycle
- Proven experience working with corporate contacts
- Strong decision-making skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High degree of initiative, energy, and enthusiasm
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Overseeing annual organizational program, securing business sponsorships and implementing logistics and activities associated with the program, seeking to increase attendance and financial support.
- Assists with or directs the planning and execution of special events designed to engage businesses and individual donors.
- Designs and provides regular updates to the Chief Development Officer on dollars raised, pipeline, and proposals presented.
- Additional duties as assigned.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Assistant Director of Corporate Partnerships” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.