Are you a communications wiz?
Do you have supervisory experience?
Do you enjoy managing digital and print communications and PR strategies?
We are currently in search of an Assistant Director of Digital Marketing & Communications for a Family Services Residence. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Services Residence
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Director of Digital Marketing & Communications
DURATION: Permanent / Direct Hire
SALARY: $78,000-$83,000 annually
Is This Your Dream Job? The Assistant Director of Digital Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing, managing, and evaluating the overall communication strategy for this organization. They help supervise and coach members of the communications team and oversee the creation of all print and digital content that engages audiences. Because this position is still located in a residence, this position requires one to promote a homelike environment for the residents at all times. This position reports to the Chief Development & Communications Officer.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Leave benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing communications
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Communications or Marketing
- Has prior supervisory experience (2 years minimum)
- Has computer expertise, including sophisticated command of design software programs, word processing, and spreadsheets (Google analytics, AdWords, WordPress, customer management systems)
- Web content management experience highly desirable, but not mandatory
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is deadline-oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Putting communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness of the organization and their mission
- Coaching other members of the communications team
- Overseeing and editing all communication channels to ensure accuracy
- Supporting other teams such as development, communications, and special events to give tours, engage in public speaking, and engage to represent the organization at fundraising events
We’d love to hear from you. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Assistant Director of Digital Marketing and Communications” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.