Are you an experienced Donor Communications/Donor Relations professional?
Are you skilled in donor reporting and project management?
Do you thrive in a large, hierarchical work environment?
We are currently in search of an Assistant Director of Donor Communications for a Higher Education Institution. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a temporary, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Higher Education Institution
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Director of Donor Communications
DURATION: Full-Time, Temporary
SALARY: $20.00 – $25.00/hr
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Assistant Director of Donor Communications focuses heavily on written communications and reporting for all levels of the organization’s donors. Experience with endowment funding, high-level acknowledgement letters, and project management within a development environment are key factors for this role.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years donor communications and reporting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience managing a team strongly preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Polished, articulate demeanor
- High level of flexibility/adaptability
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide a wide array of high-level written and verbal correspondence with donors and prospective donors
- Develop and maintain donor reporting including but not limited to: endowed funds, scholarships, loan funds, and expendable gifts and grants
- Serve as project manager for multiple complex, ongoing inter-departmental projects and supervise a small team
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Asst. Director of Donor Communications” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.