Are you passionate about working with children and families?
Do you have facilities and operations experience especially in times of emergencies?
Do you have project management skills related to case managing or residential services?
We are currently in search of an Assistant House Manager for a Family Services Facility. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Services Facility
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Assistant House Manager
SALARY: 38,000 – 42,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Assistant House Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of family services and facilities. The Assistant House Manager assures appropriate services are provided to families and that a home-like environment is maintained. The Assistant House Manager supports the House Manager in ensuring that standards and operational quality are met by both staff and families. The Assistant House Manager is responsible for assisting with all House administrative tasks.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field
- Has at least 1 year of human services experience, preferably with case management
- Comfortable monitoring physical grounds and facilities, especially in times of emergencies
- Comfortable maintaining accuracy of administrative procedures, including budgeting, records, established policies, and coordinating activities with outside vendors
- Culturally competent in managing families in crisis
- Is in generally good health and has no history of chronic diseases
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Responding to children and families who reside in the facilities
- Managing facilities and grounds
- Supporting the House Manager to manage programming
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Assistant House Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.