Are you a mission-driven professional looking for a new position?
Are you passionate about making a difference by working for a great cause?
Are you seeking a temporary opportunity that will help you to get your foot in the door or gain nonprofit experience?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
We are currently in search of Administrative, Development/Fundraising, and Finance/Accounting professionals at all levels for consideration in exciting temporary opportunities in the nonprofit sector!
We are seeking individuals with prior experience in all levels with previous titles such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Development Associate/Coordinator
- Development Manager/Director
- Grants Writer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Database Assistant/Manager
- Staff Accountant
- Finance Assistant/Manager
Prior professional experience with the following software:
- MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Raiser’s Edge
- Donor Perfect
- Great Plains
- Financial Edge
We work with the following types of nonprofits:
- Think Tanks
- And more!
We work with nonprofits that have these types of missions:
- Social Services/Direct Services
- Religion (specific denomination or religious freedoms)
- And more!
Why work with CNP?
We are a 3x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you. This campaign is reserved for those that have not been in contact with a CNP recruiter.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Seeking Nonprofit Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be interested? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.