Do you have at least 1+ years of experience in Human Services, Education, or Social Services?
Do you have a passion to work with the youth population?
We are currently in search of an Entry Level Case Manager for a Nonprofit Organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a temporary or temp-to-perm, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Youth Prevention
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Case Manager
SALARY: $10/hour – $11/hour; commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? The Case Manager will work closely with staff and other social services agencies to provide services to the target population. This role reports to the Deputy Director of Programs.
Our client is a nonprofit organization that exists to end homelessness for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ+) and all sexual minority youth.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with writing case management notes
- Previous experience providing referrals for services
- Experienced working with homeless youth
- Available to work days, nights, and weekend shifts
- Knowledge of other social services agencies to meet client needs
- Experience with conducting meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Complete client intakes and timely data entry
- Oversee client discharges
- Supervise all visitors to house and youth center
- Address any house maintenance needs immediately as they emerge
- Complete assigned projects ad activities in a timely manner
- Be aware of any illness, abnormal behavior, or special needs of youth center and house clients
- Provide one on one motivational and vocational counseling
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Lead and assist with meal services as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Case Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.