Are you a mission driven professional that’s passionate about chapter services?
We are currently in search of a Chapter Services Coordinator for a Professional Association. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a full time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Professional Association
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
POSITION TITLE: Chapter Services Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEUDLE: Full – time (37 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – 18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Chapter Services Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for the association’s chapters and members. This person will report to the Chapter Services Group, and will assist with membership updates, database management, and meeting coordination.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years professional administrative experience with a non-profit
- Mail merger experience required
- Expert proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Takes initiative to seek and accomplish tasks with measurable results independently
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently
- Ability to work with senior managers and Chapter Presidents
- Keeps supervisors informed of progress, issues, and potential problems
- Ability to maintain poised and professional under pressure
- High energy, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned, including, but not limited to: answer emails; prepare correspondence; assist with meetings; mass mailings; copying
- Provides administrative support for Chapters including: prepare and distribute updates, agendas and attendance lists
- Responds to inquiries from members and nonmembers
- Generates thank you letters
- Assists in updating the database
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Chapter Services Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.