Do you have nonprofit, finance experience including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis?
Have you managed budgets in excess of $100+M?
Do you have investment and property experience?
We are currently in search of a Chief Financial Officer for a Foundation. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Chief Financial Officer
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The CFO will be responsible for the management and implementation of investments, accounting tasks, as well as the administrative systems. The CFO will work collaboratively with other members of the senior management team on all strategic initiatives and objectives.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in a nonprofit, financial leadership position, minimum 3 years at executive level
- 5 years of demonstrated experience working with investments and endowments of $100M+
- Experience working with nonprofit Boards
- Excellent computer software skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience building relationships and negotiating with vendors
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in community development issues
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Lead the management of the organization’s assets and investments
- Review and approve all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting
- Collaborate with investment advisors and managers through all investment banking and endowment functions with investment budget of $100M+
- Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow, and coordination of all audit activities
- Communicate all key data and processes to effectively express the relationships and impacts on the budget
- Manage policy and procedures for fiscal and administrative operations
- Perform any other duties or tasks involved
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CFO” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.