Do you have more than 5+ years of experience working with a nonprofit organization?
Are you an experienced Chief Financial Officer with a background in real estate or mortgage banking?
We are currently in search of a Chief Financial Officer for a nonprofit organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a long term, full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Organization
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Chief Financial Officer
SALARY: $40/hour – $55/hour; commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? We are looking for a CFO to join a nonprofit organization and manage all financial aspects, including investments and audit activities. The CFO will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven work experience as a CFO with a previous nonprofit organization
- Experienced in real estate and/or banking is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis, risk management and forecasting methods
- Hands-on experience with accounting and financial management software
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Ability to explain financial terms in simple language
- Familiarity with the way nonprofit organizations are structured
- Genuine interest in the mission
- Requisite leadership and interpersonal skills, including communication, strategic thinking, change management, emotional intelligence, analytical problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field; Masters preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee cash flow management
- Track important KPIs and analyze trends
- Forecast return on investment (ROI) for current and future programs
- Develop and monitor budgets
- Inform key stakeholders of financial status and investment plans
- Ensure all financial operations comply with federal and state laws
- Present monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to executives and board of directors
- Coordinate audit activities
- Represent the organization to board committees and stakeholders
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Chief Financial Officer” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.