Do you have 3-5 years’ experience managing CME programs?
Do you have demonstrated project management experience in an association or educational institution?
Are you passionate about improving the quality of patient care?
We are currently in search of a CME Program Manager for a National Medical Association. The position is based in Arlington Heights, IL. This is a full time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: American Medical Association
LOCATION: Arlington Heights, IL
POSITION TITLE: CME Program Manager
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
SALARY: $76,000 – $80,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The CME Program Manager will work with a National Medical Association in improving the quality of patient care in Allergy and Immunology. Strong project management experience is key, along with strategy and evaluation skills. This role will also support 2 committees and relish in the ability to see the big picture and interpret criteria to healthcare professionals.
This role has the opportunity to grow into a leadership position with an organization that has 30 years’ experience offering integrity, honesty, professionalism and hard work to organizations. The firm is noted for its familial like setting with low turnover and excellent benefits to its employees.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of CME practical and administrative experience, preferably in a medical association or academic CME program
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- Strong knowledge of ACCME Guidelines, PhRMA Code and related industry requirements
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills
- Strong focus on flexibility, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, good follow-up and judgment
- Must be able to prioritize
- Ability to interpret criteria and create buy in amongst Health Care Professionals
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain compliance with the ACCME Criteria and Standards for Commercial Support, and the AMA credit system for all CME activities, this includes maintaining the documentation to support compliance for all CME activities
- Manage accreditation and certification processes and serve as the primary contact for those bodies
- Conduct needs assessment, gap analyses, evaluation and outcomes measurement at both activity and program levels
- Prepare reports and analysis at both activity and program levels, this includes verifying the accuracy of the data entered for the annual ACCME PARS report
- Provide updates and training for volunteers and staff as needed to maintain knowledge on CME and MOC, and to highlight “best practices”
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CME Program Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.