Do you have experience with email marketing and HTML?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven communications team?
We are currently in search of a Communications Assistant for a Professional Association. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Professional Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Communications Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~8 months)
SCHEDULE: 12 hours/week (2 days/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Communications Assistant will provide administrative support to a larger communications team by sending out weekly emails to members and assisting with website updates as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to build HTML email marketing templates
- At least one year of experience with Photoshop required
- College degree preferred
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Building HTML-based emails with marketing material
- Importing information into email marketing software
- Updating website
- Other administrative support as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Communications Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.