Do you have event management experience and interested in working for global association?
We are currently in search of a Competitions Manager for a Global Design Association. The position is based in Downtown Chicago. This is a temp-to-perm, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Global Design Association
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
POSITION TITLE: Competitions Manager
SALARY: $50,000 – 55,000
Is This Your Dream Job? We currently seek a motivated individual to be the facilitator and organizer of the various project and product competitions. This individual will report directly to the Senior Director of Association Operations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other applicable 4-year completed degree
- 2 – 4 years related work experience is preferred
- must have confidence, a high degree of organization and self-motivation
- exceptional time management, innovative ideas, excellent customer service and a dynamic personality
- strong record keeping/analysis ability, keen knowledge and familiarity with Association Management Software (Euclid preferred)
- be able to manage tight deadlines, have diverse interests and balance creative ideas following them through to completion
- be able to take direction, as well as, be able to lead specific initiatives, and will need to coordinate efforts with different departments
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain and update a highly accurate membership database; strong analytical skills
- Develop reports that provide statistical information of entire Membership, as well as specific competition revenue reports
- Take the lead for organizing and recruiting participants for competitions
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create branding for new competitions
- Proactively research new and innovative ways to promote and increase participation in competitions
- Maintain IIDA website competition image gallery
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Competitions Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.