Do you have corporate and nonprofit experience?
Are you passionate about community engagement?
Have you had experience in event planning?
We are currently in search of a Corporate Outreach Specialist for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Corporate Outreach Specialist
SALARY: $68K – $70K
Is This Your Dream Job?
Reporting to the Director of Institutional Giving, the Corporate Outreach Specialist will serve as the primary liaison between the organization and corporate donors. You will be able to think quickly on your feet by working closely with Fund Development team in strategizing new fundraising opportunities for diverse giving programs. As a development and communications professional, you will be comfortable training volunteers, providing large-scale event support, and working hands-on to grow and engage the community about the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2.5 – 5 years of development, fundraising and event planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in conducting cold calls, soliciting donors, and volunteer recruitment
- Strong computer and social media skills
- Familiar working in Salesforce
- Possess a high-level of discretion and professionalism
- Comfortable working in a social service setting
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Lead efforts to secure donations and corporate partnerships for the growth of the organization
- Conduct cold calls to inform companies about new programs of the organization
- Serve as point of contact for volunteer groups and orient them into various programs; follow up on a regular basis to maintain engagement and offer support
- Collaborate with the Events and Communications team to plan and secure sponsorships for yearly galas and fundraisers
- Consistently track and update database regrading new activities, announcements and secured gifts from sponsors
- Compose personalized acknowledgement letters to corporations and volunteers
- Attend meetings as needed and serve as the face of the organization’s development team
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Corporate Outreach Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.