Do you have experience building a strategy plan for an NGO?
Are you passionate about coordinating projects and resources?
We are currently in search of a Country Strategy Consultant for a Reproductive Rights Organization. The position is remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Reproductive Rights Organization
POSITION TITLE: Country Strategy Consultant
DURATION: Temporary (~3 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $30.00-$40.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Seeking an experienced individual to support the development of a US Country Strategy in alignment with organization’s three year strategic plan and complete a package of standardized country strategy planning templates by November 1, 2017.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience creating successful strategic plans for international nonprofit organization
- Experience performing research and data analysis
- Academic credential(s) in business management, organizational leadership/mgmt., social sciences, or other relevant discipline
- Understand U.S. education and/or health ecosystems
- Must be comfortable and respectful of principles that promote and protect women’s rights, gender equality, sexual diversity and LGBTQ rights
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Complete a situational analysis for US with support from the local team including a desk review and interviews with key informants
- Facilitate strategy development meetings with US team and HQ staff to inform the development of a draft country strategic plan based on SP2020
- Revise the strategic plan document based on input and feedback from the Project Director, other US staff, and HQ staff
- Revise and finalize strategic plan and submit to the Project Director
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Strategy Consultant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.