Do you have a passion for data?
Are you a confident self-starter that enjoys customer service and detail oriented work?
We are currently in search of a Data Entry Clerk for an Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Farragut North)
POSITION TITLE: Data Entry Clerk
DURATION: Temporary, On-going
HOURLY PAY: $14 – $17/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Data Entry Clerk will assist the Program Associate with a multimillion piece mailing project.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of data entry experience preferred
- Spanish fluency strongly preferred
- Prior experience utilizing Google Suite
- Comfortable speaking with members on the phone
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Completing data entry for mailing project
- Answering member inquiries via telephone and email
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Entry Clerk” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.