Do you have a passion for data?
Are you proficient in SalsaLabs database?
We are currently in search of a Data Entry Clerk for a Healthcare Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Dupont Circle)
POSITION TITLE: Data Entry Clerk
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $13 – $17/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Data Entry Clerk will assist the organization with Data/List/CRM Entry to help update their SalsaLabs database.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of data entry experience preferred
- Proficiency in SalsaLabs database preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Go through each record to ensure that data is correct – person is still at agency; agency address includes street address, city, state, zip, telephone, and email
- Ensure continuity in organization names
- Replace removed personnel with new contacts
- Update contact details for folks who have moved on with new agency, etc.
- Add Executive Directors for all agencies in Salsa
- Ensure all agencies listed have general contact information as well
- Add additional personnel for each entity
- Creating and Expanding Contacts for General Use Lists
- May have to work with staff to identify additional lists that need to be created/expanded
- Collecting and Entering Contact Information from Past Documents
- Cleaning up Salsa Forms; recreating them in Salsa
- Uploading Cleaned Up Documents into Salsa Classic and Salsa Engage + CRM.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Entry Clerk” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website atwww.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.