Do you have 1+ year of fundraising experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Development Associate for a Healthcare Foundation. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Foundation
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Development Associate
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $18.00
ANNUAL SALARY: $40,000 – $45,000
Is This Your Dream Job? In support of the Director of Annual Giving and Leadership Gifts, the Development Associate is responsible for the implementation and coordination of annual giving programs and events.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of experience in fundraising required
- National nonprofit experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience coordinating events and working with volunteer preferred
- Raiser’s Edge experience a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Implementing annual fundraising plans through direct mails, newsletters, email and developing collaborative relationships with volunteers
- Strategizing on ways to improve results and increase efficiencies
- Logistical support and implementation for annual conference and other events
- Partnering with Communications Associate on marketing and promotional plans
- Processing annual gifts by entering data into Raiser’s Edge
- Send out acknowledgement letters to donors
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Associate” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.