Are you a Chicago-area development/fundraising professional looking for a new position?
Are you passionate about making a difference by working for a great cause?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
We are currently in search of Chicago-area Development Professionals at all levels for consideration of exciting opportunities in the nonprofit sector!
We are seeking individuals with prior experience in all levels of Development with previous titles such as:
- Director of Development
- Development Manager
- Development Associate
- Data Entry Assistant
- Chief Development Officer
- Executive Director
We are seeking professionals from all specialties including:
- Individual Giving
- Corporate & Foundation Giving
- Major Gifts
- Alumni Giving
- Annual Fund
- Planned Giving
- Special Events
- Grant Writing
- Prospect Research
Prior professional experience with at least one donor database is preferred:
- Raiser’s Edge
- Donor Perfect
We work with the following types of nonprofits:
- Higher Education Institutions
- Social Service Organizations
- Faith-based Organizations
- And more!
We work with nonprofits that have these types of missions:
- Social Services/Direct Services
- Religion (specific denomination or religious freedoms)
- And more!
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 4x winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- We have been recognized and ranked #60 on the Forbes “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” list.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you. This campaign is reserved for those that have not been in contact with a CNP recruiter.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Seeking Development Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be interested? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.