We are currently in search of a Digital Careers Program Director for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Rockville, MD. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Rockville, MD
POSITION TITLE: Digital Careers Program Director
SALARY: 80,000 – 90,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? The Digital Careers Program Director will lead and support the organizations’ digital skills training initiatives, engage organizations and national partners in advancing digital skills awareness, training and careers. They will also lead the digital skills team in collaborating with other to advance the organizations’ mission.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Sick, Personal, Bereavement, and Jury Duty leave
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- 5+ years of project or grant management, required
- 2+ years of supervisory experience, required
- Direct experience with budgeting, required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), required
- Demonstrated ability to form and lead teams to achieve goals, required
- Demonstrated ability to develop program strategies, plans, goals, initiatives; required
- Strong communication skills, required
- Ability to build and maintain networks, required
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Engage local organizations, businesses and credentialing partners in creating virtual and on-the-ground systems that equip persons served and employed with digital skills and digital career success.
- Provide technical assistance to organizations and their business and credentialing partners to improve digital career navigation outcomes.
- Coordinate multiple communications strategies with internal and external audiences in collaboration with the marketing, digital and communications team.
- Lead collaborative work with community college and other credentialing associations, military and veteran organizations, industry associations, businesses, and other national networks.
- Manage grant vendor relationships and deliverables to ensure quality and on time performance.
- Convene and lead regular meetings with stakeholders to support and monitor programmatic success and fiscal progress to facilitate timely course corrections. Produce reports on the same.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner organizations to plan/execute regional and national digital skills learning events.
- Analyze data to identify effective practices and document local partnerships with technology-related organizations and businesses to support analysis and replication.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key contacts within partner and potential partner organizations.
- Manage creation, refinement and deployment of a digital skills web-based information clearinghouse and playbook that can be accessed by organizations and other partners.
- Identify, develop and deploy strategies for the people we serve and employ to expedite their pathways to basic digital skill awareness and acquisition that support digital credential completion and careers.
- Engage our organizations in reporting data regarding digital skills awareness, basic skills training, career skills training, and credentials earned by persons served and employed; analyze the data and issue aggregate and other reports at least quarterly.
- Lead our digital skills attainment initiatives and data collection measures.
- Apply detailed knowledge of all relevant laws, rules, regulations and instructions to guide our sub grantees in grant implementation.
- Prepare quarterly progress reports with analysis for sub grantee and leadership, regular progress reports for funders, and other reports as required.
- Manage or leverage external technical assistance as needed to ensure success.
- Lead successful completion of project via action plans and/or program improvement plans.
- Manage our portion of the grant and its budget as well as oversee performance and spending.
- Catalyze program expansion as appropriate and feasible.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Digital Careers Program Director” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.