Do you have 2-4 years of digital marketing experience?
Are you passionate about working with a Healthcare Organization?
We are currently in search of a Digital Marketing Assistant for a Healthcare Organization.The position is based in Lanham, MD. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Organization
LOCATION: Lanham, MD (not metro accessible)
POSITION TITLE: Digital Marketing Assistant
SCHEDULE: 20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Digital Marketing Assistant will provide support to the Director of Market Development by engaging with members and the general public via social media, over the phone and at local events.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience required
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram required
- Experience working in a membership organization preferred
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Video production and editing experience a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Serve as brand ambassador for membership organization by engaging with the general public via social media, phone and email
- Create digital content for all social media platforms and mobile application
- Updating website, job boards and advertisements
- Producing weekly and quarterly newsletters
- Creating and analyzing marketing surveys
- Participate in program geared toward recruitment of young professionals
- Attending local meeting and events to assist with registration and product sales
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.