Are you a marketing professional with nonprofit experience?
Are you a social media guru?
We are currently in search of a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a Trade Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
DURATION: Permanent/Direct Hire
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Manages communications services, including writing press releases, overseeing social media accounts, updating website, designing brochures, flyers and other materials, and compilation of text and photos, layout and editing for newsletters. Major internal outreach groups include all 3 membership classes, and external targets include national media, key stakeholders and opinion leaders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A four-year college degree
- Experience in marketing or related education is preferred
- Experience in web marketing or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications & Adobe Creative Suites.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Self-starter with “Can Do” attitude
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create, develop and perform daily maintenance of website content; implement improvements and upgrades
- Maintain, update, and enhance website information, graphics and useful material
- Copy, edit and proofread all web content
- Provide monthly diagnostics of website systems and social media engagements
- Implement social media strategies and communications
- Assist VP of Marketing by fulfilling member research requests as required
- Provide online materials and social interaction with members as required
- Provide back-up support with layout and distribution of Outlook, Sales Tips and Legal Report
- Provide support for distribution of HTML emails and social media
- General office support as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.