Do you have experience creating strategic plans and implementing social media marketing campaigns?
Are you experienced in utilizing analytics tools to measure KPI’s and effectiveness of digital campaigns?
Do you have a track record of successful campaign results and growth?
We are currently in search of a Digital Media Strategist for an International Association. The position is based in Northern Chicagoland. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Association
LOCATION: Northern Chicagoland
POSITION TITLE: Digital Media Strategist
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Digital Media Strategist is responsible for maintaining emails, social media sites and driving member engagement. This individual will also play a role in generating, editing, and updating the content of all digital communications, reinforcing the association’s mission in all messages.
Our client is a member driven, international association of business professionals.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation, PTO and Sick Time
- Many other additional benefits included
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- At least five years of experience, including leading and executing a social media marketing strategy required
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing campaigns that drove engagement and grew audiences
- Proven understanding of the unique value of each social media platform
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for uncovering what makes content successful and building on it required
- Strategic and creative thinker with a solid understanding of the digital/social universe and the ability to tap into emerging trends, platforms, and technologies
- Solid understanding of analytic and social listening tools
- Experience with Google Analytics and Crimson Hexagon a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to manage multiple projects and deliver outstanding customer service
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive digital media strategies that align with brand and content strategy
- Manage association’s social channels on a domestic and global level
- Create content (posts, videos, photos, etc.), supporting activities and create special promotions
- Create and deploy bulk and segment-specific email blasts for multiple customer lists
- Collaborate across all departments for fresh content ideas and needs
- Seek out and identify new ideas and opportunities by monitoring best practices, benchmarking and ongoing analysis of what is and what is not performing
- Use social monitoring tools and Google Analytics to create actionable next steps and report on KPIs that measure the effectiveness of digital media campaigns
- Develop growth strategy to increase social audiences organically through best practices and compelling programs and promotions that encourage participation
- Partner with Marketing team to evaluate, direct, and report on paid advertising strategy
- Post across channels daily and monitor conversations
- Ongoing engagement with customers and influencers
- Recruit and manage member contributors
- Monitor association’s reputation and trending on the internet
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Media Strategist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.