Do you have 5-6 years of international education, study abroad, and program management experience at a nonprofit association?
Do you have excellent negotiation skills and exceptional talent in outreach and business development?
Are you a strategist and interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Director of Member Relations for an educational organization. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Youth Organization
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
POSITION TITLE: Director of Member Relations
DURATION: Full-Time, Permanent
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Director of Member Relations will be responsible for creating and implementing strategic plans for designated regional portfolio, including the development of new members and programs, maintaining member relations, adherence to membership standards, management of programs and academically-focused initiatives.
- Medical Plans
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s degree
- Must speak Spanish
- 5-6 years of international education, study abroad, and program management experience
- Travel, study, or work experience abroad
- Knowledge and experience working with higher education institutions outside the United States, including specialized knowledge with at least two of the regions in this position’s portfolio of Latin America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
- Project management experience
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Collaborative/able to work with diverse groups of individuals
- Able to make executive decisions and work as a team player
- Supervisory experience
- Exceptional people skills and high level of proficiency in written and oral communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Preparing annual strategic plans and outreach for assigned portfolio of countries in Latin America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
- Coordinate outreach to members and collaborate with the Marketing department on promotional activities and materials
- Develop annual budget proposals
- Create enrollment targets for each program to help meet the annual financial goals of the organization
- Collaborate in the development and review of program evaluations; implement action plans to address weaknesses as determined through evaluations
- Collaborate with program managers on country-specific issues and provide regional training
- Conduct competitor analysis of regions, gathering market intelligence and analyzing data to make program and price recommendations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director of Member Relations” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in response to this ad.