Are you a DonorPerfect expert?
Do you have exceptional customer service experience?
Are you extremely organized and detail oriented?
We are currently in search of a Donor Perfect Specialist for a National Health Foundation. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: National Health Foundation
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Donor Perfect Specialist
SALARY: $33,000 – 42,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Donor Perfect Specialist provides clerical and administrative support for the CEO, the Director of Finance, and the Development Department. This position is responsible for welcoming guests either in person or by phone, managing office equipment and serves as support for other staff members and projects as well.
Our client is a national health foundation dedicated to the awareness, prevention and treatment of a specific chronic disease.
- Health Dental 70% covered
- 401k with 4% match
- 18 Days PTO plus Federal and Major Holidays
- Friday Summer Hours
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High school degree required, Associates Degree or some college preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator required
- Highly proficient in DonorPerfect donor database software required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with tremendous attention to detail
- High capacity to manage, assess value, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of Board, staff and volunteers
- Ability to work and make sound decisions independently and with a team
- Must be a professional, organized, self-motivated, energetic, people-oriented individual
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer calls, triaging to appropriate staff members, and greet visitors to the office in a professional manner
- Input daily deposits of incoming revenue in DonorPerfect (donor database)
- Maintain and update DonorPerfect database
- Approve/initiate ACH debits
- Take cash deposits to the bank (if any) at least once a week
- Coordinate tax letters and memorial/honorarium process in a timely fashion
- Run all outgoing mail and take to the drop box
- Retrieve incoming mail
- Manage CEO’s calendar
- Support Development Department (mailings, participant/donor calls, meeting preparation)
- Assist Development Department with event preparation and close out
- Assist with fundraising events and walk
- Maintain office equipment, troubleshoot and serve as liaison with IT consultant
- Manage office vendor relationships (i.e. cleaning service, phone system, applicable office repairs)
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Schedule Board of Directors’ meetings and manage its members (reminders of dues, maintain accurate contact information, etc.)
- Handle educational material requests
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Donor Perfect Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.