Do you have 3-5 years of experience in healthcare education?
Do you have strong project management experience and the ability to effectively use project management tools?
Do you have knowledge of ACCME and ABCRS MOC requirements?
We are currently in search of an Education Coordinator for a Medical Association. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Medical Association
POSITION TITLE: Education Coordinator
SALARY: $45,000 – 55,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Education Coordinator provides project coordination and administrative support for the association’s educational programs including its Annual Scientific Meeting, web-based learning management system, web-based self-assessment program, webinars and other education-related programs and activities. The Coordinator will assist with ACCME and ABCRS MOC compliance and commendation using established guidelines for the association’s accredited programs. The Coordinator must be extremely accurate, efficient and deadline-driven with an eye for detail and proofreading. High-level administrative, communication and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines are essential to the position.
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Personal and Sick
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Association experience required (medical association preferred)
- Knowledge of ACCME and MOC requirements strongly desired
- Excellent organizational, analytical and administrative skills
- Project Management Skills and ability to utilize project management tools
- Work effectively with team members, collaborators, vendors and doctors
- Proficiency in proofreading, accuracy and attention to details
- Travel required (10 days per year) and some evening conference calls
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with mail merge programs and databases helpful
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing project coordination and administrative support for association’s educational programs
- Interacting with team members, collaborators, vendors and doctors as needed
- Assisting the Education Manager with adherence to ACCME and MOC guidelines and standards, maintaining ACCME accreditation with commendation
- Assisting with writing and proofreading copy for programs, website pages and the mobile app
- Assisting the Education Manager with development and coordination of educational seminars
- Responding to requests for information from members and non-members
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Education Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.