Are you fascinated by numbers and nonprofits?
We are currently in search of an Entry-Level Accounting Clerk for an Educational Nonprofit. The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a Temporary, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Nonprofit
POSITION TITLE: Entry Level Accounting Clerk
DURATION: Full-Time, Temporary
This is an amazing opportunity to learn from CPAs and other experienced Accounting Professionals.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
• Greet visitors, respond to questions, resolve issues or redirecting as appropriate
• Answer incoming phone calls for Finance and HR office, finding solutions to calls as trained and/or filtering calls and directing to the appropriate individual.
• Enter checks/requests for reimbursements weekly in the accounts payable
• Manage use of, entries, and reconciliation of school credit cards
• Prepare financial reports as required for the audit
• Bachelor Degree Required, major in Accounting preferred
• 6 months – 1 year of accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, advanced Excel skills
• Experience with Blackbaud software (Financial Edge) – Plus
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounting Clerk” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.CareersInNonprofits.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.