We are currently in search of an Executive/Administrative Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in Dublin, CA. This is a temp to perm position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: Dublin, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive/Administrative Assistant
HOURLY PAY: $22-26/hour
Schedule: 10:00am – 3:00pm, M-F
Duration: 3-6 months with potential to go permanent
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Executive/Administrative Assistant, you will provide direct support to the Executive Director/Co-Founder and interact with staff regularly. You will manage the Executive Director’s schedule and calendar, assist in managing written communications to and from the ED’s office, and provide day-to-day administrative support in the office, as needed. The Executive/Administrative Assistant will represent the ED and organization when interacting with staff, donors, and parents. You will possess and maintain a high level of professionalism, discretion, critical thinking, and enthusiasm for your work and the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years in an administrative role
- Experience working in a corporate setting, preferred; knowledge of school environments helpful
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Apps (especially Gmail and Google Calendar)
- Work on tight deadlines, able to manage multi projects at one time
- Adaptable, friendly, positive and can-do attitude
- Considers yourself a “Super Admin” with little to no training required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide support to Executive office throughout day; work closely with Executive Director and Co-Founder
- Manage calendar for Executive office, scheduling meetings with stakeholders, parents, students, and staff
- Attending meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Facilitate and set up for meetings, as needed
- Data entry and processing of reports
- Answer phones, directing callers to appropriate staff members
- Send out newsletters and emails to parents and stakeholders
- Work on special project as assigned, such as provide support HR staff with on-boarding and new hire paperwork
- Provide administrative support to other staff members, as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive/Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.