Are you passionate about social justice issues in the Bay Area? Do you have over 8 years of experience as an executive assistant? Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
We are currently in search of a Executive Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Executive Assistant reporting to the President/CEO, you will provide high-level administrative support that maximizes organizational workflow through excellent logistical support and time management.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Progressive work environment
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in high-level administrative support
- Passionate about social justice issues in the Bay Area
- Comfortable being delegated authority
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Highly professional
- Skilled in corresponding with internal staff members, Board of Directors, and major donors on behalf of President
- Strong people skills and ability to read body language
- Intuitive and can anticipate needs
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Act as principal contact between President and all external/internal contacts by handling all correspondence and answering essential questions about organization
- Work with Executive Director’s Assistant to ensure that Executive Administration runs smoothly
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, retreats, and public events, including room reservation, solving scheduling conflicts, setting up food, A/V support, and printing materials
- Process and route grant proposals, applicants, and agreements in a timely manner
- Conduct research for projects
- Act as receptionist to the President’s office
- Assist Board of Directors with various administrative tasks
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to JSoares@cnpstaffing.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.