Are you passionate about social justice issues in the Bay Area? Do you have over 5 years of experience as a high-level Executive Assistant? Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Foundation
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Executive Assistant reporting to the Executive Director, you will provide high-level administrative support that maximizes organizational workflow through excellent logistical support and time management. Possessing a high level of discretion, this individual will coordinate all internal and external communications on behalf of the Executive Director and maintain all daily, weekly, and monthly scheduling.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Progressive work environment
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA degree
- 5+ years of experience in high-level administrative support
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, Illustrator and/or Photoshop desired
- Excellent calendar management skills and experience with coordinating travel and events
- Strong communication skills and comfortable being delegated authority
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Strong cultural competency
- Advanced people skills and possess ability to read body language; intuitive and can anticipate needs of Executive Director
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Act as principal contact between Executive Director and all external/internal contacts by handling all correspondence and answering essential questions about organization
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, retreats, and public events, including room reservation, solving scheduling conflicts, catering, A/V support, and printing materials
- Attend meetings for note taking and prepare notes for distribution
- Conduct research for projects and seek to ensure all processes are completed efficiently
- Act as receptionist to the Executive Director’s office and understand office governance
- Assist staff members with various administrative tasks and distribute internal communications
- Create and maintain timelines for projects, always seeking to build structure
- Mange office supply inventory and process expense reports
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.