Do you have 3+ years of experience assisting executives with scheduling?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Non-partisan Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Non-partisan Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~2 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will provide a range of administrative support services to the President and Executive Vice President. The ideal candidate will maintain the very highest standards of integrity, professionalism, efficient, communication, discretion and independent judgement.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years supporting executives required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with a proactive style
- Unrelenting attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communicator, able to communicate professionally via email and over the phone
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage calendars for the President and EVP
- Assist with time and daily management of President’s and EVP’s schedules and responsibilities
- Coordinate and provide logistical support for meetings, videoconferences and calls
- Perform outreach and research as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Prepare expense reports
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.