Do you have a passion for reducing inequality through economic growth?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Think Tank. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Think Tank
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Farragut North Metro)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $20.00/hour
POTENTIAL SALARY: $50K – 60K
Is This Your Dream Job? Executive Assistant will support the Executive Director and the executive team in matters of scheduling and in preparation for private and public meetings, including academic speaking engagements, policy briefings, and congressional testimony. The position requires strong administrative, operations, data entry, and scheduling skills, as well as solid research and writing skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of executive level support, board relations experience a plus
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite, Dropbox, and Salesforce preferred
- Strong administrative and scheduling skills are essential
- Strong detail-oriented, multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well within a team and rapidly prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of economics and economic policy a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate the scheduling needs and travel arrangements of the Executive Director, working with senior staff
- Coordinate day-to-day email and telephone correspondence for the Executive Director with other staff
- Coordinate the processing of expenses and contract payments for the Executive Director with Finance and Legal staff
- Coordinate the strategic planning process for the Executive Director, working with the executive team
- Coordinate and initiate the preparation of briefing materials and public and private presentations for the Executive Director and other senior staff, working with other staff
- Help coordinate event logistics involving the Executive Director, working with other staff
- Administer entries and reports in Salesforce database
- Perform other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.