Do you have great communication and organizational skills?
Are you highly motivated and a self-starter, with strong administrative experience?
Are you both detail-oriented and enjoy interacting with others?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for an Advocacy Organization Association in Hyattsville, MD. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Hyattsville, MD
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
SCHEUDLE: Fulltime; 9am-5pm (40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Executive Assistant will primarily support the Executive Director and will be handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks. The Executive Assistant will manage general office operations, coordinate meetings/events, and manage travel and expense reports, and maintain the executive’s calendar. Must be exceedingly organized, energetic, flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and enjoy the administrative challenges of working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage calendar and emails for the Executive Director which includes planning and scheduling meetings, conference calls, and travel
- Arrange travel and manage expense reports
- Draft reports and agenda, letters, emails
- Manage expense reports, correspondence, and filing
- Take on special projects
- Order and manage inventory of office supplies
- Act as a liaison and assist with scheduling Executive Team meetings, when necessary
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years of Administrative support or office management experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, required
- Experience utilizing Salesforce
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Experience with coordinating travel
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, G-Suite desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “MD Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.